26 April 2016

Kulturnatten 2016 | friends

Last Saturday I went to Kulturnatten here in Stockholm. This is a night where a lot of musea and other cultural places open their doors for free. I went with my friend Katia, but we ended up ghaving other people joining us as well. We wanted to visit so many places, but ended up only seeing two. We had a great time though!

NEDERLANDS: Afgelopen zaterdag ben ik naar Kulturnatten geweest hier in Stockholm. Dit is een avond waarop verschillende musea en andere culturele plaatsen gratis hun deuren openen. Ik ging met mijn vriendin Katia, maar uiteindelijk kwamen we ook nog andere mensen tegen! We wilden zoveel plaatsen bezoeken, maar zijn uiteindelijk maar op twee plekken geweest. Maar we hebben ons wel goed geamuseerd!


I'm so happy that I'm finally starting to make good friends here. It's not easy, moving to another country without knowing anyone. I am a very social person, but making friends here has been very hard already. And I'm not afraid to do things by myself, but it's just nice to do stuff with other people. 
Life isn't about what you do, but who you do it with!

NEDERLANDS: Ik ben superblij dat ik eindelijk goede vrienden begin te maken hier. Het is niet makkelijk om op je eentje naar een ander land te verhuizen. Ik ben een hele sociale persoon, maar vrienden maken viel toch tegen hier. Ik ben niet bang om dingen alleen te doen, maar het is gewoon leuker om samen iets te doen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!