31 May 2016

Simple Plan @ Gröna Lund | concert

Last Thursday I went to Gröna Lund for a concert again. This time it was a very special concert for me, because I finally got to see Simple Plan live. I used to be a big fan of this band when I was younger. I kind of forgot about them for a while and thought they had quit, but recently I found out they were still touring. 
When I discovered that they came to Stockholm, I just had to go! 

The concert is in open air and the day of the concert it as raining quite a lot. Not a great combination, but luckily it stopped raining in the evening. However, rain or no rain, I would've gone anyway!

NEDERLANDS: Afgelopen donderdag ging ik naar Gröna Lund om naar Simple Plan gaan kijken. Dit concert was heel speciaal voor mij omdat ik vroeger een grote fan van hun muziek was. Ik was de band doorheen de jaren uit het oog verloren, maar toen ik ontdekte dat ze tourden en in Stockholm kwamen spelen, moest ik gewoon gaan!

Het was een openluchtconcert en doorheen de dag was het heel de tijd aan het regenen. Geen goede combinatie! Gelukkig hield de regen 's avonds op. Regen of geen regen: ik ging sowieso!


I never thought I would get to see Simple Plan live, but I am so happy that I did. The whole concert was a major throwback. I used to be a big fan of Simple Plans songs when I was younger and even though I didn't always recognized song titles, I still knew the lyrics to all of the songs. And I of course sang along to every song!

Everybody seemed to have lots of fun, especially when they threw big inflatable balls into the audience. The band was very good live and the atmosphere was supernice. I am extremely happy that I went to the concert. 
If Simple Plan plays somewhere near me again, I will definitely go!

NEDERLANDS: Ik had nooit gedacht dat ik Simple Plan live zou zien, maar ik ben zo blij dat ik ze gezien heb. ik voelde me het hele concert zo nostalgisch en gelukkig. Ook al herkende ik niet meteen alle titels van alle nummers, de teksten kende ik allemaal nog even goed als vroeger. En ik zong lekker luid mee uiteraard!

Iedereen leek veel plezier te hebben, vooral toen de band grote opblaasballen in het publiek gooide. De band was supergoed live en de sfeer zat er dik in. Ik ben ontzettend gelukkig dat ik naar het concert ben gegaan en als Simple Plan nog eens in de buurt speelt, ga ik er zeker naartoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!