3 May 2016

Svea Stockholm | travel

I recently realised again how beautiful Stockholm really is and I would love to share its beauty with the world. That's why I decided to make an Instagram account where I post a picture of Stockholm at least once a day. 
I also linked a Tumblr account to make sure that the people who don't have Instagram can see my pictures. 
If you'd like to have a daily dose of Stockholm, feel free to follow me!

NEDERLANDS: Ik realiseerde me onlangs opnieuw hoe mooi Stockholm wel niet is en ik wil deze schoonheid met iedereen delen. Daarom heb ik besloten om een Instagram account aan te maken waar ik minstens één keer per dag een foto van Stockholm online plaats. Ik heb ook een Tumblr account gelinkt zodat ook personen zonder Instagram mijn foto's kunnen zien. Als je dus graag een dagelijkse dosis Stockholm hebt, volg me!


_________________________________________

Svea Stockholm @ Instagram

Svea Stockholm @ Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!