7 November 2016

Zara Larsson | GirlLove

I felt really touched by Superwoman's video about GirlLove, because it is true that women spread a lot of negativity around about other women. Girl on girl hate sucks! I am trying to tell other women that I actually admire what they're doing and spread some positivity. And what better way than regularly write on my blog about women that inspire me?!

NEDERLANDS: Ik zag onlangs de video van Superwoman over GirlLove en ik neem maar al te graag deel aan de uitdaging om andere vrouwen complimenten te geven in plaats van erover te roddelen. Girl on girl hate sucks! Ik probeer tegenwoordig wat positiviteit in andere vrouwen hun leven te brengen door ze te vertellen dat ik hen bewonder voor wat ze doen of wie ze zijn. En door af en toe een GirlLove bericht op mijn blog te plaatsen natuurlijk!

Bron//Source

I love love love Zara Larsson. This young Swedish singer is not only very talented and goodlooking, but she also seems very down to earth. On top of that she's a very sassy and explicit feminist. Seriously, what's not to love about that?!

I got to know Zara Larsson when I heard her song 'Lush Life' all over the place here in Stockholm. I immediately loved the song. It's a fun song with a nice message and makes you feel like dancing. I looked up more of her songs and fell completely in love with her latest single 'Ain't My Fault'. Oh my oh my, the attitude is wonderful!

Ever since I heard her songs, I couldn't help but fangirl all over Zara. I have been playing her songs on repeat for weeks now. I just love all of them. Such an amazing artist and I can't wait to buy her album, that apparently is coming out in January 2017. I hope she'll get really far into the showbizz, because she deserves it!

_________________________________________________________________

NEDERLANDS: Ik ben helemaal verliefd op Zara Larsson. Deze jonge Zweedse meid ziet er niet alleen goed uit, maar ze heeft bakken talent en ze lijkt ook heel down to earth. Bovendien is ze ook nog eens super sassy en is ze heel expliciet feminist. Fantastisch toch?!

Ik leerde Zara Larsson kennen omdat haar nummer 'Lush Life' overal in Stockholm wordt gespeeld. Het is een leuk nummer met een toffe tekst en het brengt je aan het dansen. Ik zocht meer muziek van Zara op en werd helemaal verliefd op haar laatste nieuwe single 'Ain't My Fault'. Love the attitude! 

De muziek van Zara Larsson staat al dagen op repeat en ik kan het niet helpen, maar ik ben een gigantische fangirl geworden. Ik vind Zara Larsson een fantastische artieste en ik kan niet wachten om haar album te kopen. Ik hoop voor haar dat ze het nog ver kan schoppen in de showbizz, want dat verdient ze!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!